£55.00 excl VAT
This sensor has the capability to measure temperatures over two different ranges, and, when used with a low thermal mass probe, is ideal for measuring either very fast or very small changes in temperature.
This sensor uses a type K thermocouple to measure temperature over two ranges. It offers the benefit, with a low thermal mass probe, of measuring very small or fast changes in temperature such as the change when a gas is compressed using the Volume Sensor (product code S1938). In the high range it can be used to measure the temperature of a Bunsen flame right down to the very low sublimation point of solid CO2.
- – 200 ºC to 1200 ºC, res 1 ºC, or
- – 20 ºC to 120 ºC, res 0.2 ºC
- Bunsen Flame Profile
- Sublimation Point
- Very low thermal mass probe -75 to 250°C
- Standard high temperature probe -50 to 1000°C
- Very low thermal mass probe with syringe adaptor (product code S1852) (for use with the Volume Sensor range) 0 to 80 °C