pH Probe Sensor – advanced
£80.00 excl VAT
The pH sensor measures from pH0 to pH14. This advanced probe can be calibrated to pH7 remotely, or to any pH using Logbook Graphing.
This sensor measures pH levels from pH0 to pH14. The advanced probe allows the user to calibrate to pH7 remotely, and to perform 1 or 2 point calibration to any pH when using Logbook Graphing.
- 0 to 14pH, res 0.01 pH units
- Minimum recommended recording interval is 1 second
- Titrate an acid into a base
- Investigate the chemistry of buffers
- Monitor water quality
- Soil pH
Also Use This Sensor To Measure:
- Temperature compensated pH levels
- Ion concentration