The advanced light sensor is unique in that it can measure from 0.5 to 100,000 lux, whilst maintaining relative accuracy at all levels. It can resolve to better than 1 lux at 10 lux or to better than 10 lux at 100 lux. As a result it is ideal for use in experiments where an accurate quantitative result is required at all incident light levels. This sensor has the ability to select either fast or slow response modes.
The fast mode is suitable for use in experiments where a rapid photo response is required such as investigating how the light output from a mains powered lamp varies with time.
The slow mode is for use in investigations where the mains interference is to avoided such as measuring turibidity in a rate of reaction experiment.
- 0.3 to 100,000 lx, res 2% of reading
- Minimum recommended recording interval 1 ms , (Fast)
- Minimum recommended recording interval is 1 sec. (Slow)
- Light intensity vs distance
- Measure relative light intensities
- Rate of reaction
Also Use This Sensor To Measure:
- Optical Irradiance