Oxygen Probe – Dissolved
£140.00 excl VAT
This sensor is designed to measure oxygen concentrations and is ideal for investigating topics such as photosynthesis and respiration.
This sensor is designed to measure oxygen concentrations. Built-in electronics provide temperature compensation for dissolved oxygen levels in water. When used with Logbook Graphing, accurate calibration using the set 100% feature is available.
- 0 to 240 % dissolved Oxygen, where 100 % is oxygen-saturated water at 20 °C, res 1%
- 0 to 20 mg dm-3, res 0.1 mg dm-3
- Temperature range 0 ºC to 50 ºC
- Minimum recommended recording interval is 1 second
- Auto-temperature compensation
- Compare temperature vs dissolved oxygen levels
- Effects of organic matter on O2 levels
- Water quality
- Photosynthesis and respiration